Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Dream

Picture Courtesy

I dream of a fenceless field with dandelion wisps in the air
With you and me, like how this earth and sky make a pair
Hand in hand, through the greens we shall stroll and catch
Clasp them tight, fill our pockets lest someone can snatch

I dream of a muddy puddle standing still up to our knees
With one wink of an invite 'Jump with me pretty please!'
Hand in hand, we dance with him till we turn soil brown
In a joy without reason fall on the ground and roll down

I dream of a cold night with stars playing hide and seek
With backs on the grass, eyes all open and sleep bleak
Hand in hand, we count them till the sun brings a dawn
When we shall  kiss a morning to dewdrops on the lawn

I dream of a bunch of such million dreams, only for you
In a life that is worth to keep, always all alive and anew
Filled with moments of memories that you wish to make
Friend, only for you I promise to give all that it can take

-R-

7 comments:

coloringinthedark said...

quite the martin luther romantic! :p good post!!

Karima Khan said...

So much love :) i like everything about it <3

Raksha Bhat said...

@coloringthedark: Well I guess so:)

@Karima: Thank you Karima:)

aakash said...

Surreal is what makes it beautiful.
But, surreal it is. :)

aJ

Raghu said...

beautiful..!!! well written..

Bikramjit said...

when will all this be possible , wud be fun to have it in REAL rather then dream

Bikram's

Raksha Bhat said...

@akash, Raghu & Bikram: Thank you so much friends:)