BOOKS AND BANGALORE

Friday, September 2, 2011

Jeene Ke Liye



'Har ek friend zaroori hota hai' so says the new Airtel ad.Quite a catchy jingle right?;-)I loved it. This one is stuck in my head since days. We all have these subtle 'full-of-life' moments now and then. Thanks to  the buddies around us. We 'need' them, but everyone on everyday? Well maybe, or not. When and why do we draw a line or cut the connection.How do we keep them if we want to? What do you have to say about it, are friends only a necessity? Why do you need friends?

"Do khwaab dekhne ke liye
Do pal hasne ke liye
Do gaane gunguna ke liye
Do dost jeene ke liye"

-R-

5 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

Awesome jingle and ad...Seriously har ek friend jaroori hota hai...:) :) :)

Bikram said...

YEssss a friend is a must and friends make life so much good to live ...

loved the thought and the little poem

Bikram's

Raghavendra Mutt said...

tht is so true..!!!!

aakash said...

Nice short poem in the end..
I don't know, to be honest, the jingle doesn't touch me somehow.. I would rather have a few friends, who are the real deal, the chaddi buddies. May be, I owe it to my anti-social tendencies :)

aJ

dr.antony said...

Jingles are the most brilliant and difficult to make of messages.They convey so much, in so little time.

Friendship is the only true relationship.