BOOKS AND BANGALORE

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pa


"I thank you Pa for what you feel for me is nothing but true
There can be nobody who can love me more than you do"

'Happy Father's Day' 

He is a difficult person to photograph,somehow managed a faint smile here in this one.This day is meant for him for my every day finds a new meaning because of him.But there is little that I can give him back right now because he stays in another town,thanks to his work.The nice but weird part is that he does not mind it.I am eagerly waiting to meet him this August.Today when I called him up to wish,the joy in his voice was enough to make my day when he said 'What all do you remember!Thank You Magale'.And then he adds on 'Are you studying or whiling away your time!'.That is how all fathers are,maybe.I will always love him for that:-)

7 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Loved it :) A fitting tribute to ur dad... We can never ever stop being Daddy's Little girls...

Bikram said...

Happy fathers day .. and nice post ..
always looking after there kids :)
Bikram's

raji said...

Hi raksha even I thought of wishing,but then was held back thinking :what if he finds it strange:))I know he would have reacted the same way like your dad.

Deboshree said...

Aww... that is such a sweet greeting!
Hope your Dad had a lovely Father's Day. :D

Raksha Bhat said...

@Everyone: Thank you...hope all the fathers had a happy day:)

dr.antony said...

A deserving tribute.Your father would cherish it,even if he wouldnt say it out.

Raksha Bhat said...

@dr.antony: Thank you for stopping by:)