My best adventures are with books but the title of this post has nothing to do with this fact.It is the new fancy I have caught lately,a game by the same name.Computer games were never my cup of tea.I could tolerate only the Minesweeper till a few days ago.Recently I came across Lex,the tiny but smart bookworm of Bookworm Adventures and he was too friendly to resist.
Lex is quite a gentleman.The conversations he makes throughout the game impressed me a lot.There is a charming finesse in his choice of words.I can now spend hours building words and battling those monsters.When I am about to leave the game,it touches me when a teary eyed Lex says"Don't leave me!".Very juvenile I know but sometimes it is more fun to take a step backward and do things which you think are no more meant for you.
Apart from the time pass entertainment that he gives,there is something about Lex and his game that makes me think.Here is a list of some little lessons that I have learnt from him:
- Make the best use of everything that comes your way.
- Know your weaknesses more than your strengths.
- Keep your friends close,enemies closer.
- A simple word can sometime work wonders.
- Use your powers for the right cause,at the right time and in the right place.
- There is no unchangeable game plan,be flexible for some risks are meant to be taken.
- It is good to take breaks,do not forget to relax and refresh.
- Humor is the most useful weapon in the most impossible of situations.Laugh it off!
- Treasures are earned,nobody gifts them to you.
- Success is not the end,it is a step to the next.
- Fight till your heart bleeds the last drop of blood,never quit.
- Last but not the least,enjoy whatever you do!
Have a good day all of you:-)