This morning I found one of my favorite readers Rajashree Prasad giving me the‘The Versatile Blogger’ award.Thank you Raji for finding my thoughts like the free flowing water.It is because of appreciators like you that my thoughts keep flowing incessantly and find a place here.
There are steps to follow while I accept this award,the rules say so.And I am going to do that with all my heart for I believe if someone pats my back and says 'Well Done' and means it,I should listen listen to them:)
Step 1-Express gratitude and link back the person giving you the award.
It feels awesome to be called versatile from someone who is:)I was on cloud nine the other day when I found you in the comment section of my blog,someone who speaks my language literally;)It is a pleasure reading your comments here Raji.Keep blogging and exploring the unexplored at Why?Wishing you love,laughter and life.
Step2-Share seven things about you,’honestly’.
Gerald Durrell’s wild humour is currently driving me nuts.
- Aqua blue can cheer me up.
- Argument is the food of my soul.
- I can survive on tamarind.
- Leave me on an island with books and I will be grateful to you for all my life.
- I hate butterscotch ice cream.
- I believe in giving,if you don’t give me you will get it;)
Step 3-Pass this Honour to other newly discovered or followed blogger friends.
I am passing this award to these three bloggers for the versatility that I have found in their words.Each post on their blog is a new story,a new thought,a new feeling and a new joy.Here are the best ones that make me smile:
- Preeti-The Other Side of Life
- Anupama-I think…Therefore I Am Anupama
- Sudha Ganapathi-My Favorite Things
Step4-Inform the concerned Bloggers about their award.
The Postman Uncle is on his way…knock…knock:)
Thanks again Raji:)
Good day to you all:)