BOOKS AND BANGALORE

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On And Off


 A no extraordinary sibling relationship I share with an only one of mine.I see him these days grinning his teeth or popping his eyeballs through those thick glasses while studying in his typical left lateral recumbent position.He is often seen flaunting his biceps in MY room in front of MY mirror and frightening ME with those silent killer looks.Ah those curly locks!Ah that dimpled cheek!




Uff teri ada;)




I know he loves me a lot,but pretends that he does not.I might not have acknowledged or given him the attention that he deserves more than often but he knows of the amusing concerns I have for him,from the shirt that he wears to the hair style that he dares there are extraordinary suggestions always in store.An extortionist he can be at times as he claims to know my secrets these days and I wonder which of the lot.There is so much to babble and complain about this lad,and there are more of his irksome but protective brotherly traits that make me mighty proud.The more I make them all public,the more Choke Slams await in store so I better be good to him and stop this here.I am off before he sees me on the keyboard .Love you N.S.I say this or not,I know you will not mind.
On..Off...And On.Keep it On!!!
The dimple does look hot;)


PS:The author is absconding.Period.


-R.

2 comments:

A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart! said...

love for siblings is indeed unmatched. brought out naughtily (hey is that a word?!)

keep going dear!

RESTLESS

Raksha Bhat said...

@A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart!: Whatever the word is:)Thank you:)!!!