BOOKS AND BANGALORE

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Life And Seasons

Exhausted.The feeling does creep in sometimes especially when everything seems to happen despite no prejudiced predictions.Spring flowers that please the eyes and blue skies that roof the world are no longer beautiful.

A time of curtained happiness that is too hard to unveil.Beyond the silence is a yearning tone calling the heart and asking it to walk on the trail.At times it crawls and falls and more often it runs and wins.

There are moments of freeze in the journey when it feels the present, learns from the past and contemplates the times ahead.Sometimes it gets different,it speeds in a mad rush and is very uneasy to stop.

However it goes able is the one which gets to walk on the desired road and be humble with each stranger that life throws in there with a tumble.The most joyous and ultimate act of which is to live.Nothing ceases until the spirit of being does.

Autumn falls and winter breaks,
Life gives you all that it takes.


  "I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."- Jack London.


-R



No comments: