BOOKS AND BANGALORE

Thursday, January 6, 2011

SHUTTER DOWN


The mind is extremely occupied with just medical stuff and refuses to think anything else, for another three months or more.Courtesy my pre pg entrance examinations.Posts and visits shall be less frequent,I hereby request my blog and the blogosphere to forgive my absence and a mighty thanks to the one reading this for reading this and staying in the nest.You guys make me happy, you really do.I shall definitely be back and scratch the last one on my Firebolts To Cloud9 page;)

Hasta la vista!

Cheers and a good day
R.

9 comments:

Beyond Horizon said...

Best of luck for your exams...you too make the readers happy with your most innovative writing
Waiting to hear from you soon :)

Lakshmi said...

Good Luck with the exams... Do well :)

Sourav said...

See you soon, and all the best for your exam :)

Dr. Pratibha Singh said...

all the best for exams and wish you will be the topper.

AA said...

Shit!This means I have to go back to the newspapers for a read again!

Good luck with ur exams!Plz tell me this is the last!

Unknown said...

All the best for your exams! :) I know you'll rock 'em.

Raksha Bhat said...

Thank you blog buddy souls:)

Sarah malik said...

oh sad! but good luck for ur exams, v know it takes a lot to prepare for them..may u come out with flying colours :) tk cre!

sarah

Raksha Bhat said...

@subtlescribbler: Hi me is back with a post:)thanks for the wishes Sarah:)