BOOKS AND BANGALORE

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Not So Merry Weather

If you were to live in a town where you cannot help but observe lush green coconut trees swaying in bright sunshine to the tunes of winds from the sea all throughout the year like I am doing right now, I bet you shall forget what winter or Christmas eve is like.And no holiday to top that, can it get more dreary ? 

Every place on this earth has its fair share of seasons, this place does without winter.I am learning to do without it too. Of course I miss those steaming hot coffees in the foggy mornings, the warm and fuzzy sweaters, the urge to snuggle under the thickest of rugs at home. God answered my prayers when I moaned back then maybe. Strange isn't it ? The way prayers work, when you want something you do not have it and when you have something you do not want it :-)

On a merrier note, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all:-)

Picture Courtesy

PS: Santa if you are not on a holiday like this and are listening tonight, heaven sake get me some winter!

-R.

2 comments:

Beyond Horizon said...

Merry Christmas to you to R, and may your wish come true :)

Yes! Prayers do work in a strange way sometimes ;)

and Hope Santa isn't like shown in the pic... :P

The Narcissist said...

haha merry christmas. I had no idea santa was also Storm of X men with the powers to the control weather ;)